Design and prototype your ideas with the community.

Bring your ideas to life with a growing community of design makers and thinkers.

New Year, New Me

• @d__bailey Great advice, thanks! I’ve heard of Wes Bos so I’ll certainly give that a try!

• 2018 was a lot of reset and reinvigoration for me. I started the year pretty rocky disliking my role at a tech startup that just wasn't meshing well for me. One of the classic scenarios of a designer reporting to a marketing director, lots of micromanagement and creative woes! 😿 Luckily got picked up at my current role toward the summer and I'm loving it so far! 🙌

At this new role I've had to reinvest some time in brushing up on my React/JS which is always a nice brain exercise I feel. I'm hoping in the upcoming year to incorporate more of it within my prototypes and combine them with my animations to ensure a fantastic presentation experience to my dev teams. I'm also helping mentor some junior designers, so the leadership hat is always a process to take in and learn from as well! 😺

• @raxie Nice move, it's important to have the right fit! I wrote a bit about fitting in here actually 🙂

I've also been working with React a lot, it's great! Lots of nice ways to work with prototyping tools ..e.g. @juand4v's Sketch2React, Modulz, Framer, and probably lots more!

• @Graeme Thank you! For sure! I was just mentioning I started to play around with Sketch2React -- hoping to see what I can get out of it! I followed the alpha closely, got my team and I really interested.

• @Graeme said in New Year, New Me:

@raxie Nice move, it's important to have the right fit! I wrote a bit about fitting in here actually 🙂

I've also been working with React a lot, it's great! Lots of nice ways to work with prototyping tools ..e.g. @juand4v's Sketch2React, Modulz, Framer, and probably lots more!

Thanks guys 😸

• @raxie said in New Year, New Me:

@Graeme Thank you! For sure! I was just mentioning I started to play around with Sketch2React -- hoping to see what I can get out of it! I followed the alpha closely, got my team and I really interested

Super awesome to hear and really cool you have been following mine and Fredriks adventures 😸 (new fave emoji right here, looks like Catbus from Totoro)

Make a Post

💬 Chat

Chat with other members.

Stats

Users

Topics