Hey guys, this is a very brief introduction to Sketch2React.io, a side project between me and my friend Fredrik Ward. Let's copy and paste somethings shall we?
Sketch2React is a tool and framework that lets you alter your Sketch design files with the super powers of Bootstrap and React.
That gives you high fidelity HTML5 code right from scratch
- Design with code snippets that're easy to learn! It's more like Markdown
- Fully responsive
- Zero plugins
- Visual way of learning Bootstrap 4
- No export required
- Treat the layers view in Sketch as a very simple code editor
- Use the popular Bootstrap grid
- Build entire static websites directly from inside of Sketch
And in a very near future it will also spit out React code and components.
I have written so many articles about this since we first introduced this beginning of May 2018. Here's a good one to start with.
And here's a very recent one.
And here's some great free grids to get you started.
All the best
Juan, Team Sketch2React, love from Stockholm, Sweden