Different people have different conceptions about the web- designing career. But is it really hard to learn web- designing? Well, it is not that difficult if you learn it through right approach. There are plentiful and lucrative jobs available today. You won’t believe but with an average base pay of $88.488 a year, there are about 93,000 web development jobs listed on Glassdoor.
A step by step Guide- How To Learn Web Design & How Much Time Will it take!
Web design basic concepts and principles (at least 10 days):
As a beginner, your main target should include to clear the basic concepts clearly. So, what are the basic concepts you should go for at first? Have a look:
- What is a static page?
- What dynamic is web page all about?
- What is the concept of overall layout of the web page?
- Is there is any design principle of web design?
- What is meant by basic elements of the web page?
- Things to take care while designing web pages.
Go for some good author books to make the concepts clear.
Must to master some Web development tools (15 days):
These are some of the basic web design tools that you must be aware of:
- Web page editor: Sublime Text
- Picture editor: Photoshop
- Web prototype design: Mock plus (with the lowest time cost)
Build your own Website (at least 1 month):
If you have cleared all your programming languages and tools concepts clear, then it’s high time to practice. Use Jekyll + GitHub pages to build a static blog as it does not require back- end development.