@Graeme thanks! Let me know once you push Boords into the Tools section. Cheers!
Posts made by Pedro
RE: Storyboarding my way in!
@doug loved the feedback! Thanks for writing in, Karen shared your message as well.
- Curious about this one, typically you click the Replace button on the frame, select the image and click Upload. That should be it.
- This one is a new one to us. Can you send me some screenshot or a way I can experience it and share with our dev team?
- True point. We're adding some placeholder text there to give it more of an idea of what can go there. The confusion around the purpose is something I'll share with the team so that we can think of a way to make it clearer.
- So the purpose for the Voiceover field is that you can pass on the idea of which voiceover should go together with that frame. Same thing with Action (what's happening on the frame).
- Yes. We have this on our plate to update soon. Well spotted!
- We love Marvel and Figma, but we've came up with Boords to be a storyboard specific app aiming at solving some industry pains.
There are of course a lot of ways to create storyboards - even with Google slides or Powerpoint.
The idea is that we can have the animator/designer worry only about the creative aspect of creating a storyboard, rather than having to worry how to first create a template to draw the storyboard frames for instance or having other users change the layout of his work.
We're also developing more towards the collaborative experience between users (easy drag & drop, real time collaboration) within a team or teams with clients, focusing on the feedback piece.
But I guess all of this comes more into play when you're collaborating on a storyboard, rather than working on your own.
Great you gave it a run Doug!
Storyboarding my way in!
Hello there! I'm Pedro, part of Boords team!
It's great to join this exciting community at Prototypr!
Boords is a storyboarding creator app meant to help animators, motion designers, creative directors and pretty much anyone with an idea, to collaboratively build storyboards!
Am so looking forward to get to know the community and how can we keep shaping the product around the industry needs. DO get in touch if you give it a go and have any feedback!